Built with the green Coherent Taipan OPSL modules!
The RTI PIKO 36G OPSL is made in Germany and is a compact show laser system in a rugged, dust-proof housing that is ideally suited for top professional laser show applications of any kind.
The beam specifications of the new RTI PIKO 36G OPSL are given with only ca. 5.0 mm diameter and 0.8 mrad divergence. The extremely small beam diameter allows for the use of very small mirrors, which results in reduced inertia and thus very good scanning performance.
– 36 W total power in a small housing of only 271 x 491 x 296 mm
– super small spot of ca. 5.0 mm for reduced inertia and thus fast scanning
– extremely low divergence of less than 0.8 mrad
– Integrated network switch for linking the control signal
– Compact form factor
– extremely lightweight unit with only 28 kg
– Bright 530 nm OPSL green for increased visibility
– Laser modules do not come out of internal alignment
– Maintenance free laser modules
– Interlock / e-stop signal can be daisy-chained
– High quality product, made in Germany
– Great scanning performance suitable for projections as well as for beams
– The RTI PIKO 36G OPSL impresses with a guaranteed output power of 36’000 mW. Great visibility is achieved with the Coherent OPSL Taipan: The 4x 10’000 mW / 530 nm Coherent Taipan OPSL green provides a warmer green tone than the 520 nm diodes and has increased visibility.
These OPSL modules with their extremely low divergence make the RTI PIKO 36G OPSL a top professional laser system. The extremely small beam diameter of only ca. 5.0 mm allows for the use of small scanner mirrors which leads to reduced inertia and higher scan speeds. This is especially important, as the RTI PIKO 36G OPSL can be used for any kind of laser show application: Super sharp beams and vivid green color for large scale concerts and festivals but also a perfectly matched beam for crisp graphics.
The standard scanners can be run at a maximum of 45 kpps@8° ILDA and a maximum scan angle of 50°. CT-6210 scanners with LAS Turboscan drivers are available as option and provide even higher scan speeds with up to 60kpps at ILDA 8°.
The housing is built very durable and ideal for use on the road. It has an interlock / e-stop through port, which allows for daisy-chaining the interlock signal, which means that only one e-stop is required for several laser systems. Due to the dustproof housing, the maintenance effort is very low and the device is also suitable for tough touring applications.
The powerful RTI PIKO 36G OPSL is suitable for indoor and outdoor show laser applications at concerts, festivals and other huge events. Demanding graphics projections or projections over long distances are possible without any problems, due to the extremely good divergence.
Cijena ——-BEZ POREZA——-: 79000,00 €
Maestro, Mastercard, Visa do 12 rata.
Diners, Diners Club do 36 rata.
Ukoliko ste zainteresirani za ponudu, nazovite nas na 095/858-1658 ili kontaktirajte putem maila;
Za više informacija, potražite nas na društvenim mrežama:
Ili na našem webshopu: https://showtechnic.com.hr/.hr/