Built with the latest RTI Semiconductor Laser Module technology!
The RTI PIKO 55 is made in Germany and is a compact show laser system in a rugged, dust-proof housing that is ideally suited for top professional laser show applications of any kind. It is built with the latest RTI semiconductor laser modules that are specially designed in a way to keep spot size as well as divergence equal on both x- and y-axis. This is significantly advantageous over solutions with a very good divergence on one axis, but a bad divergence on the other. The laser modules inside the RTI PIKO 55 are different – the spot size and shape is equal for all colors and on both axis!
The beam specifications of the new RTI PIKO 55 are given with only ca. 8 mm diameter and 0.7 mrad divergence – which applies to both axis. The extremely small beam diameter allows for the use of very small mirrors, which results in reduced inertia and thus very good scanning performance.
– 53 W total RGB power in a small housing of only 271 x 491 x 296 mm
– super small spot of ca. 8 mm for reduced inertia and thus fast scanning
– extremely low divergence of less than 0.7 mrad – on both axis!
– Integrated network switch for linking the control signal
– Maintenance free, no misalignment: new generation of laser color combination
– Compact form factor, module size equal to the Coherent OPSL modules
– extremely lightweight unit with only 28 kg
– Different, brighter wavelengths for increased visibility
– brilliant colors and great color fading
– Laser modules do not come out of internal alignment
– Maintenance free laser modules
– Interlock / e-stop signal can be daisy-chained
– High quality product, made in Germany
– Great scanning performance suitable for projections as well as for beams
– The RTI PIKO 55 impresses with a guaranteed RGB output power of 53’000 mW. Great visibility is achieved with the new RTI Semiconductor Laser Modules (RSL) with special wavelengths for increased visibility: 23’000 mW / 637 nm for a very bright red combined with a strong blue laser module with 17’000 mW / 455 nm. The 20’000 mW / 525 nm 525 nm modules have increased visibility compared to normal diode modules.
– These new RSL modules with their extremely low divergence and homogenous beam shape make the RTI PIKO 55 a top professional laser system. The extremely small beam diameter of only ca. 8 mm allows for the use of small scanner mirrors which leads to reduced inertia and higher scan speeds. This is especially important, as the RTI PIKO 55 can be used for any kind of laser show application: Super sharp beams and vivid colors for large scale concerts and festivals but also a perfectly matched beam for crisp graphics.
The RTI Semiconductor Laser Modules are maintenance free and do not come out of internal alignment.
The standard scanners can be run at a maximum of 42 kpps@8° ILDA and a maximum scan angle of 48°..
The housing is built very durable and ideal for use on the road. It has an interlock / e-stop through port, which allows for daisy-chaining the interlock signal, which means that only one e-stop is required for several laser systems. Due to the dustproof housing, the maintenance effort is very low and the device is also suitable for tough touring applications.
The new 360° brackets can be safely fixed in the needed position in just a few moments thanks to the quick-lock system.Demanding graphics projections or projections over long distances are possible without any problems, due to the extremely good divergence.
Cijena ——-BEZ POREZA——-: 38990,00 €
Maestro, Mastercard, Visa do 12 rata.
Diners, Diners Club do 36 rata.
Ukoliko ste zainteresirani za ponudu, nazovite nas na 095/858-1658 ili kontaktirajte putem maila;
Za više informacija, potražite nas na društvenim mrežama:
Ili na našem webshopu: https://showtechnic.com.hr/.hr/